Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My thoughts on the Class


The over all class was very helpful and informative. i loved taking the class and hope to eventually become an architect. after taking the class i have been reaffirmed in my goal to become an architect. The class was difficult, however it was still fun and entertaining.
I would change portions of the class however. i think that m,ore time should be spent taking notes, such as during the roof plans/ ventilations. I had alot of issues doing all the necessary calculations. I would also allow the groups to choose themselves, rather than luck. I think that it would help ballance the groups in a way. Also in regaurds to the project i believe more time should be allocated to the construction.
The overall class was extremely beneficial. People who are not intersted in the class could very easily benefit from this. it teaches you how to make basic plans that could be used for something such as a porch or a small shed.

No comments:

Post a Comment