
The elevation view was very complicated. In order to construct it I first had to create the walls of the house using the first floor plan. It was difficult to account for the circular part as well as the angled hexagon. Then I had to use the roof plan in order to create the correct roof, and the same with the foundation. It was very complex to have to cross reference all the other plans in order to create an accurate elevation view. Another challenge was to create all of the elevations to agree with each other to do this I used the floor plans and used construction lines on all four sides of the plan; however, the most challenging aspect was waiting for everyone else to finish their plans in order to cross reference which made me pressed for time. In all it was a challenging experiance that took time and effort.

No comments:
Post a Comment